- APEC and Climate Change
- APEC Energy Working Group
- Sydney APEC leaders’ Declaration on Climate Change, Energy Security and Clean Development
- APEC Climate Change Symposium 2009 (Report of Proceedings - ANU) (PDF 24.3 MB)
- APEC Climate Center (APCC)
- APEC Virtual Centre for Environmental Technology Transfer (Korea)
- APEC Virtual Centre for Environmental Technology Transfer (Japan)
- APEC Center for Technology Transfer (China)
Meetings and Events
The Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research is an inter-governmental network for the promotion of global change research and links between science and policy making in the Asia-Pacific Region.
The Asia-Pacific Partnership on Clean Development and Climate (APP) is an innovative new effort to accelerate the development and deployment of clean energy technologies.
APP partners Australia, Canada, China, India, Japan, Korea, and the United States have agreed to work together and with private sector partners to meet goals for energy security, national air pollution reduction, and climate change in ways that promote sustainable economic growth and poverty reduction. The Partnership will focus on expanding investment and trade in cleaner energy technologies, goods and services in key market sectors.
APAN (Asia-Pacific Advanced Network) is a non-profit international consortium established on 3 June 1997. APAN is designed to be a high-performance network for research and development on advanced next generation applications and services. APAN provides an advanced networking environment for the research and education community in the Asia-Pacific region, and promotes global collaboration.